Tuesday, March 31, 2020

THE ART OF NOTICING SPRING 2020 TITLE PAGE


This is a super simple title page for my spring 2020 The Art Of Noticing Traveler's Notebook.

I lettered the word "spring" myself (just a black Tombow brush pen on Rhodia paper), scanned it, added "twenty twenty" in Photoshop, printed it out, cut it out on my trimmer, adhered it to my title page with a tape runner and rounded the corners with a corner chomper.

Here's a quick video of the process (it's better to watch it on YouTube because you can choose decent quality there):



And this is the free word art download:

This one says spring twenty twenty

This one just says spring

Click on the link, wait for the file to appear and click "download" in the upper right corner of the screen.

If you use it in a project, please leave me a link in the comments or tag me on Instagram (@komissarovandco), I'D LOVE to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment